BEML Recruitment 2020. Bharat Earth Movers Limited. Jobs For Expert/ Specialist in bemlindia.com
Expert/ Specialist Vacancy – Last Date 07 December 2020 (Bangalore, Karnataka), Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) recruits Expert/ Specialist post. Candidates with Graduate experienced can apply.
Expert/ Specialist (Graduate) In Bharat Earth Movers Limited – BEML Recruitment 2020
Recruitment For – Expert/ Specialist (Graduate)
No Of Vacancies – 01
Minimum Salary – Please check with the concern authority or website
Last Date – 07/12/2020
Address – Bharat Earth Movers Limited , Bangalore, Karnataka 560027
Qualification – The applicant should be a Graduate in any discipline. Post – Graduation in Business Administration is preferred.
Age Limit – Upper Age Limit: 64 Years
The applicant should have a deep understanding of the functioning of the State Government and Railway establishment for articulating the requirements and coordinating the activities towards establishing the Rail Connectivity. Applicant should have worked at a senior level in the industrial sector and have good liaison with the key stakeholders in the Government of Kerala. The Applicant should have sound experience regarding the administrative procedures of the Government of Kerala. He/ She should be based in Kerala and should be conversant with the local language.
Coordinating with M/s. Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA) and the Government of Kerala, for establishing
- (Yard at Kanjikode) of the Rail Connectivity.
- Coordinating with Railways and KINFRA for establishing the Rail Connectivity.
- Coordination between BEML and Railways for the Siding Agreement
- Coordinating with Railways for Devising methodology and defining the Standard Operating procedures for the Delivery of Finished Rolling Stock from BEML to the Yard.
- Setting deadlines for commencing the implementation of the Project and ensuring Project take off through coordinated action of all the stakeholders.
- Resolution of any issues that comes up in commencing the implementation of the Rail Connectivity project.
- To update the status of the progress to BEML Management on regular basis.
How To Apply For BEML Vacancy
Applicants shall apply by downloading the Application form available in the BEML Ltd., Website (https://www.bemlindia.in/ Current_job.aspx) and forward the filled Application form along with detailed CV & documents (self-attested) pertaining to academics, experience, compensation, major skills & training, identity, etc., in a single ‘.pdf’ file by 07.12.2020 by e-mail to email@example.com clearly indicating in the Subject: Application for the Role of Advisor (Rail Infrastructure).
Applications not received within the stipulated date or Applications received without photograph/ signature/ attachments/ proper documents will be summarily rejected without any further correspondence.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The applicant, on selection will be engaged for a period of one year.
- Age & Experience stipulated above should be as on 07.12.2020.
- The applicants should ensure that complete fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement, as on the specified date and ensure that the particulars furnished are correct in all aspects. In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection process that the applicants doesnot fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. Any shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after engagement his/ her contract are liable to be terminated without notice.
- The applicant will have to declare if any of their relatives are working in BEML Ltd or in other Companies/Firms with which BEML Ltd has business relationship or enjoying patronage.
- Fulfilling the terms &conditions of this advertisement by the applicant(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Interview/ interaction (On-line)/ Selection.
- BEML Ltd reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants.
- BEMLLtd also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or process at its discretion.
- The monthly Compensation will commensurate with his/her experience/ credentials, last drawn CTC, etc
Job Type – CONTRACTOR
Job Deatils – Click Here for Details
IF You Satisfied By NAUKRINETWORK.COM (Website) Please Like & Share More People (Thanks).
About Bharat Earth Movers Limited – (BEML) – भारत एअर्थ मोवेर्स लिमिटेड
Bharat Earth Movers Limited (Hindi: भारत अर्थ मूवर्स लिमिटेड; IAST: Bhārat arth mūvars limiṭeḍ), now known as BEML (बी ई एम एल), is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, with headquarters in Bengaluru.
It manufactures a variety of heavy equipment, such as that used for earth moving, transport and mining. BEML incorporated in May 1964, and commenced operations on 1 January 1965.
It was wholly owned and operated by India’s Ministry of Defence until 1992, when the government divested 25% of its holdings in the company. BEML is Asia’s second-largest manufacturer of earth moving equipment, and it controls 70% of India’s market in that sector.
Its stock trades on the National Stock Exchange of India under the symbol “BEML”, and on the Bombay Stock Exchange under the code “500048”. The company went for Follow on Public offer (FPO) and fixed the price band for its FPO between Rs. 1,020 and Rs. 1,090.
Website Address: http://www.bemlindia.com/
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Address: BEML Soudha, 23/1, 4th Main, Sampangirama Nagar, Bangalore-560 027, INDIA
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://naukrinetwork.com/