Management Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 04 December 2020 (Bangalore, Karnataka), Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) recruits Management Trainee post. Candidates with Graduate experienced can apply.
Management Trainee Vacancy (Graduate) In Bharat Earth Movers Limited
Recruitment For – Management Trainee (Graduate)
No Of Vacancies – 01
Minimum Salary – Please check with the concern authority or website
Last Date – 04/12/2020
Address – Bharat Earth Movers Limited, Bangalore, Karnataka 560027
Qualification – Graduate with qualified Company Secretary with membership of the Institute of the Company Secretary of India.
Pay Scale – Selected candidates will be placed on a starting basic pay of Rs.40,000/- pm in the pay scale of Rs.40,000-1,40,000 during their training period. Apart from the above, Dearness Allowance and applicable allowances under cafeteria will also be payable as per Company Rules
Age Limit – 27 Years as on 04.12.2020
- To support the Company Secretary towards ensuring complete compliance as per Statute, Government & Company Rules & Regulations.
- He/ She will be responsible for preparing various minutes, updating Registers, maintaining data base/ records and filing various Returns & Reports.
- He/ She would assist the Company Secretary in preparation of various Annual/ statutory Reports, convening Annual General Meetings, Board Meetings, inCompany meetings, etc.
- The incumbent will assist in co-ordination activities with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies (ROC), Statutory/ Government Auditors and various other authorities. He/ She would be also required to maintain close coordination with internal & external stake holders including making necessary communication, circulation of minutes, follow-up activities, etc.
- He/ She is required to handle all matters related to Share certificates, transfer of shares, related Complaints, etc.
How To Apply For BEML Vacancy
Applicants shall apply by downloading the Application form available in the BEML Ltd., Website (https://www.bemlindia.in/ Current_job.aspx) and forward the filled Application form along with detailed CV and all requisite documents/certificates supporting the qualifications, experience if any, etc., as a single ‘.pdf’ file by 04.12.2020 by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating in the Subject : “Application for the Position of MT(CS)” ii. Applications not received within the stipulated date or Applications received without photograph/ signature/ attachments/ proper documents will be summarily rejected without any further correspondence.
- Only Indian Nationals may apply.
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 04.12.2020.
- Reservations for SC / ST / OBC/ EWS candidates will be as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
- The upper age limit indicated above is for general category. Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC will be as per the Govt. of India guide lines i.e., 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- SC/ST candidates are required to submit SC/ST Caste Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India.
- OBC candidates are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate (‘NonCreamy Layer’*) (Certificate should be in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) by filling and signing the self-undertaking in the format provided along with the application format.
- PWD candidates are required to submit PWD Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India.
- The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Test/ Interview/ Selection & Appointment.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates.
- Management also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process at its discretion.
- Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi if so desired at the time of interview
Job Type – CONTRACTOR
Job Details – Click here for More Details
About Bharat Earth Movers Limited – (BEML) – भारत एअर्थ मोवेर्स लिमिटेड
Bharat Earth Movers Limited (Hindi: भारत अर्थ मूवर्स लिमिटेड; IAST: Bhārat arth mūvars limiṭeḍ), now known as BEML (बी ई एम एल), is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, with headquarters in Bengaluru.
It manufactures a variety of heavy equipment, such as that used for earth moving, transport and mining. BEML incorporated in May 1964, and commenced operations on 1 January 1965.
It was wholly owned and operated by India’s Ministry of Defence until 1992, when the government divested 25% of its holdings in the company. BEML is Asia’s second-largest manufacturer of earth moving equipment, and it controls 70% of India’s market in that sector.
Its stock trades on the National Stock Exchange of India under the symbol “BEML”, and on the Bombay Stock Exchange under the code “500048”. The company went for Follow on Public offer (FPO) and fixed the price band for its FPO between Rs. 1,020 and Rs. 1,090.
Website Address: http://www.bemlindia.com/
Email ID – email@example.com
Contact Address: BEML Soudha, 23/1, 4th Main, Sampangirama Nagar, Bangalore-560 027, INDIA
For more Government jobs, Please visit https://naukrinetwork.com/